comes with several reports, dashboards
, and scorecards out-of-the-box. However, not all businesses have the same requirements or strategic initiatives, so custom modifications can be delivered upon request.
- Dashboards – Monitor business performance summaries, trends, comparisons, and exceptions across your organization relevant to specific objectives or business processes such as sales, finance, member growth, new loan/deposit production, and actual vs. goal variances.
- Reports – Design interactive, professional-looking, on-demand displays of virtually any data scenario within your organization and deliver them to business users via a secure web interface or scheduled emails.
- Analytics – Describe, predict, and improve business performance by understanding customer demographics, portfolio analysis, and financial statement ratios to help drive revenue, reduce risk, and improve operational efficiency.
- Mobile Apps – Deliver business information to on-the-go employees via mobile devices or provide integrated source data to your own custom or third party mobile application.
- Scorecards – At-a-glance groupings of specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). A branch scorecard may highlight accounts, transactions, deposits, loans, employee productivity, and customer survey scores with green, yellow, and red indicators to indicate if that location is on target.
- Data Mining – Discover your customers’ banking habits and patterns using statistical analysis to help validate or disprove your “gut” feelings and develop marketing plans to target potential future behavior.